Perched on a hill just two blocks south of the springs along Rt. 9, this modest cemetery was founded by the German Church in 1777. The remaining gravestones date from the mid-19th century. During the 19th century, several large summer “cottages” were located on the lots around this cemetery. Today, the fine dining restaurant, Lot 12, overlooks the south side of the cemetery.