14 lanes of 10-pin bowling Tuesday-Thursday 8am to 10pm; Friday and Saturday 8am to 12pm; Sundays 10am to 6pm. with cosmic bowling on Fri and Sat nights 7pm to 11:30pm. Video games and snack bar. Call to find out about leagues.
Location: 7 miles South on Rt 522
Phone Number: 304-258-1815
Website: Berkeley Springs Bowl Website
Float on a stretch of the Cacapon River just above Largent Bridge (where Stoney Creek Country Store is located), which is about a 10 min drive from Paw Paw, WV, and about a 20-25 min drive from Berkley Springs, WV. This family-friendly stretch meanders along the valley and presents flat water and a section of fast-moving water and large boulders. Tubes, canoes, and kayaks available with a shuttle service.
Location: 14 Stoney Creek Rd, Largent, WV 25422
Phone Number: 703-229-1139
Website: Cacapon River Outfitters Website
354 acres, includes four miles of hiking trails
Phone Number: 304-676-3397
Hours: Open daily, dawn to dusk
Website: Eidolon Nature Preserve Website
Horse boarding, training and lessons. Group rates and family discounts. Pony parties, photo sessions, and summer camp. All riding by appointment only. Lessons and trail ride for ages 4 to 74.
Location: 10007 River Rd Hedgesville, WV 25427
Phone Number: 570-249-0680
Hours: Hours: Call for reservations.
Website: Good Luck Stable Website
Location: Berkeley Springs, WV 25411
Phone Number: (469) 999-3620
Website: Healings Springs Stroll Website
Part of the C&O Canal, the 3,118 foot tunnel is accessible to walkers and cyclists year ’round.
Hours: Open daily until dark
Website: Paw Paw Tunnel Website
23,000 acres of wooded mountainous terrain and rolling basin land for the sports person.
Location: 12 miles East off Rt 9
Phone Number: 12 miles East off Rt 9
Hours: Open Daily
Phone Number: 800-447-8797
Website: Tuscarora Trail Website
Welcome WV Legislators!
Cacapon State Park – Morgan County – West Virginia
WV Legislator Visit
Welcome to Berkeley Springs, Morgan County.
We are happy to be your host from November 12-15.
Shops, spas, and restaurants are open for your guest and families visiting with you. Visit patrickk66.sg-host.com for all that we have to offer.
Site Visits / Tours
Sunday – November 13 – 2:30 – 3:30 pm
2:30 – 3:00 – Berkeley Springs State Park (Scott Fortney / Kelly Smith / Jamie Foltz)
3:00 – 3:15 – Berkeley Springs Museum (Abby Chapple)
3:15 – 3:30 – Morgan County Courthouse (Sean Forney)
Monday – November 14 – 8 am – 11:30 am
8:00 – 9:00 – Gat Creek Furniture (Gat Caperton / Donna Burdock)
9:15 – 9:45 – Berkeley Springs State Park (Scott Fortney / Kelly Smith / Jamie Foltz)
9:45 – 10:00 – Museum of Berkeley Springs (Abby Chapple)
10:00 – 10:30 – Ice House (Darren O’Neill / Eddy Rubin)
10:30 – 10:35 – Bllack Cat Music (Janet Gauthier / Adam Kary)
10:35 – 11:00 – Train Depot (Susan Webster)
11:00 – 11:30 – Cacapon Mountain Brewery (Jessica Sansbury and Eric LaRue)
Tuesday – November 15 – 8 am – 11:30 am
8:00 – 9:00 – US Silica (Chase Andrews / Pat Smelko)
9:00 – 9:30 – Berkeley Springs State Park (Scott Fortney / Kelly Smith / Jamie Foltz)
9:30 – 10:00 – Museum of Berkeley Springs (Abby Chapple)
10:00 – 10:45 – Ice House (Darren O’Neill / Eddy Rubin)
10:45 – 11:00 – Black Cat Music (Janet Gauthier / Adam Kary)
11:00 – 11:30 – Star Theater (Trey Johanson)
*Please arrive at 7:30 pm to form a receiving/welcome line at the entrance
The Country Inn
Sunday, November 13, 2020 (8:30pm – 11:00pm)
Ambassadors -Canary Grill
Monday, November 14, 2022 (8:00pm – 11:30pm)
Ambassadors -Showcase of Morgan County Dinner at Cacapon Park
Tuesday, November 15, 2022 (5:30pm – 7:30pm)
*Ambassadors please arrive at 5:00pm
Ambassadors – Treetop Restaurant at Coolfont
Tuesday, November 15, 2022 (8:00pm – 11:00pm)
Taste of Berkeley Springs
Monday, November 14, 2022 (10:00am – 4:00pm)
Berkeley Springs Salt Cave
Open for regular Salt Therapy Sessions and to Shop their Bath and Body products, Handmade Soaps, Candles, Crystal Gems, and Crystal Jewelry.
Monday (11:00am – 6:00pm) Salt Cave reservations are encouraged. Call at 304-258-0381/ Sessions will run every hour on the hour.
Awakening Boutique and Health Coaching
Cinnamon/Vanilla Cocoa Sips -Free
Vanilla Cocoa Lip Butter (For Sale only $2)
Demonstrations from 2:30pm -4pm
Musicians will be available for interaction and some music will be offered.
Tuesday, November 15, 2022 (10:00am – 4:00pm)
Berkeley Springs Salt Cave
Offering FREE, one half hour Adult Salt Therapy Sessions all day Tuesday, November 15th 11:30am – 3:00pm for the WV Legislature, staff and guests. Walk-ins are welcome. They are located up behind Charlotte’s Cafe. Turn on to Greenway Drive, go around the first bend and you will see the sign on the left alongside the cemetery.
Offering Complintary Chair Massages from 11:00am- 3:00pm. They will be offered at the spa and they will set up an area in the large round room which overlooks town. Reniassance Spa will dedicate two therapists for this.
Berkeley Springs State Park/ Healing Waters Spa
Offering 30 minute table or chair massages between 10:00am – 4:00pm. If the guest chooses a table massage, the park can pair a complimentary foot scrub treatment. They will also be offering 15-30 mintue Reiki sessions and paraffin treatments.
FLOWPHASE Accupuncture & Grief Support – Tamme Marggraf
Tamme will be offering a brochure based on her 2014 Pathways Magazine article, which will share the healing history of Berkeley Springs. Along with the ancient natural laws of the Five Phases that her accupunctur philosophy is based on.
Awakening Boutique and Health Coaching
Free Zyto scan with coupon for 10% off any essential oil products in store. Free BrainTap sessions and Free eseential oil hand massage. They are also offering a free Zyto health scan, which takes about 15 minutes per person.
Atasia will provide a choice of a 45-min Massage or Facial for this event. For those feeling chilled , their 5-person steam room will be available every half hour. Services will be provided between 10:00am – 3:00pm. When making reservations, please indicate “Wellness Journey.”
Morgan Arts Council – Ice House
Hiroko Rubin is offering Yoga at the Ice House between 1:00pm – 4:00pm (Guest program is from 1:00 -2:00pm.) Shorter “sampler” yoga sessions will be offered. Eddy Rubin will lead a short guided meditation/deep relaxation sessions (with soothing guitar) inside the Ice House.
Event Guest Program:
Tuesday, November 15, 2022 (1:00pm – 2:30pm)
The Morgan Arts Council Ice House will be hosting several local spa, practitioners, and healers who will be providing Mini Services.
- Reniassance Spa will be offering complimentary 15 mintue Chair Massages
- Berkeley Springs State Park/ Healing Waters Spa will be providing chair massages and paraffin treatments
- Berkeley Springs Salt Cave will have 45 minute sessions within their Himalayan Salt Micro Climate. It incorporates over 7,00 pounds of Himalayan Salt and Technology to provide a Calm, Relaxing, and Rejuvenating Experience. Six chairs are availble at a time. Tranport will be needed to get to the cave.
- Hiroko Rubin will be offering short “Sampler” yoga sessions. Eddy Rubin will lead short guided medatation/deep ralaxation sessions with guitar.
- Awakening Boutique and Health Coaching will be offering Free Braintap sessions and Eseential Oil hand massage. They will also be offering free 15 mintue Zyto health scans.
- Dixie Mullineaux from Happy Calm Relaxation will be offering three 20-minutes sessions in her office.(1:00pm, 1;:30pm, and 2:00pm) A combination of acupuncture, essential oils, and a light touch are used.
- Tamme Marggraf from Healing Springs Accupuncture will be offering a talk on Peronality Types of Phase Five Accupuncture at 1:00pm, 1:30pm, and 2:00pm.
- Healing Springs Healing Center’s Pam Sander and Boobie Rohn will be offering mini Rainbow Energetics sessions.
- Dr. Leslie Hiles from Mountain State Chiropractic Center will be available to speak with event particpants about the benefits of optimal health through neurologically based chiropractic care.
Showcase of Morgan County Dinner:
Tuesday, November 15, 2022 (5:30pm – 7:30pm) at the Cacapon State Park
Set up prior to 5:00pm
Amabassadors for receiving line at Showcase of Morgan County arrive prior to 5:00pm
- Berkeley Springs Salt Cave will have a table.
- Blue Flame will have a table.
- Town of Bath – The Depot Rehab will have a display with a large display board and 55″ TV with Trailhead concept from The Mills Grouping looping..
- Awakening Boutique and Health Coaching will be displaying Health Coaching services.
- BlackCat Music will have musicians in the lodge to offer music and will have a designated table.
Dinner Program (5:30 -6:00pm)
Stephanie Rebant -Travel Berkeley Springs
Sean Forney – Morgan County Commission
Senator Charles Trump
Musical Performance by Regina AaMacha – Country Roads
Background Music for the event provided by Steve Keith
6:00 – 7:30 pm – Dinner social mixer with “Showcase of Morgan County” representatives. (Refer to above list)